- This event has passed.
Science Uncensored (ages 21+)
February 12, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
LOVE written in the stars
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020 • Ages 21+ • 6-9:00pm
Food and Drink tickets included
- A one-time-only live stargazing show featuring love stories written in the stars: the mythology behind visible constellations
- Drinks and dinner! Enjoy two adult beverages and Track Town pizza, included with your ticket.
- Enjoy a kid-free Exhibit Hall: impress, challenge, or collaborate with your date while exploring hands-on science.
- Telescopes on the lawn: marvel at tonight’s sky thanks to Eugene Astronomical Society
- Special community partner booths from Planned Parenthood and Good Clean Love
- Extra activities: design a vibrating robot, learn about the dating styles of different animals, and try taking the most scientifically attractive selfie for your dating profile!