AUGUST 26, 2021
- Season parking passes have been mailed – most of them went out between August 13-16, 2021. If you have not received your pass, please reach out to Kim at 541-682-7896.
- PARKING LOT OPENING TIME UPDATE: Parking areas will open FOUR hours prior to kickoff for ALL games this season. We learned of this change just last week, so the opening time was not updated in the information sent with parking passes.
- UO has announced new COVID-related requirements for fans entering Autzen Stadium, which you can read about here.
- The state of Oregon has implemented an outdoor mask mandate effective August 27, 2021 that is applicable to tailgating. Locally, the increased spread of COVID-19 cases has prompted Lane County Public Health to issue emergency guidance recommending that people wear masks in outdoor spaces when maintaining six feet of distance is not possible from other individuals outside of one’s immediate household.
- The outdoor mask mandate will be in effect in our parking areas. We ask that you partner with us to follow this policy, as we will not know who in your tailgate party is part of your household. We ask that you be mindful and diligent about keeping a safe distance from other tailgate parties when your mask is removed for eating and drinking, and respectful of other people’s personal space. Remember that all of us want the same thing: to be able to attend Duck games at Autzen Stadium this fall. That can and will happen if everyone follows the guidelines and takes care to protect themselves and their fellow Duck fans. Thank you for your help.
For additional information or if you have questions, please contact Kim at 541-682-7896, or [email protected]
Your parking pass purchase supports the Eugene Science Center’s educational programs as well as other community organizations including the Eugene Elks Lodge #357, ATA Team Pride in Cottage Grove, the Eugene Active 20-30 Club and the City of Eugene Department of Parks and Open Space.
- Easy walking access to Autzen Stadium
- Guaranteed spot, regardless of arrival time
- Family membership to the Eugene Science Center (which includes membership to the ASTC passport program) with purchase of season pass
- 10% discount for University of Oregon Alumni Association members.
Eugene Science Center manages three parking lots located adjacent to Autzen Stadium, as shown on the map below.
Rules & Information
Eugene Science Center works closely with: the City of Eugene Police, Fire, and Parks Departments; Oregon Liquor Control Commission; the University of Oregon Athletic and Police Departments; Lane Transit District; and other agencies to ensure safety, compliance with laws and regulations, and to provide the best parking program available. All parking guests are required to observe the rules and conditions for parking in Eugene Science Center-managed lots. Read the 2021 rules here.
Note that the rules for 2021 will be modified in accordance with the health guidelines in place when games are held. Eugene Science Center will follow restrictions and guidelines determined by the State of Oregon, Lane County, City of Eugene, and University of Oregon and will require all parking patrons to follow these rules and guidelines.
8/27/2021 UPDATE: The state of Oregon has implemented an outdoor mask mandate effective August 27, 2021 that is applicable to tailgating. Locally, the increased spread of COVID cases has prompted Lane County Public Health to issue emergency guidance recommending that people wear masks in outdoor spaces when maintaining six feet of distance is not possible from other individuals outside of one’s immediate household. The outdoor mask mandate will be in effect in our parking areas.
PLEASE BE AWARE: All Eugene city parks and the University of Oregon are smoke-free.
SEASON PASS PRICING
A season is defined as all regular season home games of the University of Oregon football team played at Autzen Stadium. The Spring Game is not considered part of the regular season.
Your parking pass will be sent in the mail. Protect your pass – it is the only way you will be allowed into the lots on game day. Replacement passes will incur a $50 replacement fee.
valid through June 30,
or UO Alumni Assoc. Member
July 1 or Later
|SF 1 Car||$470||$525|
|SF 1 Car Reserved: South Path **SOLD OUT**||$575||$635|
|SF 1 Car Reserved: West Drive **SOLD OUT**||$575||$635|
|SF 2 Car||$470||$525|
|SF 3 Car||$470||$525|
|SF 2 RV (length <30ft)||$670||$740|
|SF 2 RV (length 30-40ft)||$720||$800|
|SF 3 RV (length <30ft) ** SOLD OUT**||$670||$740|
|SF 3 RV (length 30-40ft) **SOLD OUT**||$720||$800|
2021 Season Parking Passes are still available, but online purchasing has been disabled. Please call Kim at 541-682-7896 to discuss options for obtaining a pass in time for the first game, or for a pro-rated season pass.
Single Game Passes
Pay in advance to guarantee your spot! Availability varies by lot and by game.
PLAN AHEAD: The parking pass is a physical hangtag (NOT digital) and must be obtained PRIOR to game day. There is no will-call at the entry.
NEW: No off-site game day pick site is available for 2021. Passes will be mailed or can be picked up at Eugene Science Center by appointment no later than 5 pm on the Friday before the game.
Deadline to purchase advance passes: 10 am on Friday prior to game day. After this time, patrons must purchase at the entry on game day. Advance passes must be obtained PRIOR to game day, so plan ahead for mail delivery or in-person pick up by appointment at Eugene Science Center BEFORE game day.
RVs: $110-125 (no overnight parking)
Single game passes are available now. Contact Kim at 541-682-7896 for information or to purchase a pass.
Day of Game
Standard-sized vehicles only (No RV or oversized)
Any remaining inventory of car spaces in Eugene Science Center lots will be available for purchase when our parking lots open on the day of the game. Availability will vary by lot. Passes are sold on a first come, first served basis. Lots open FOUR hours prior to kick-off (but never before 7 am).
Cars: $40, CASH ONLY