Delight business prospects, current clients, and employees and their families with an event at Eugene Science Center.
We will work with you to plan the perfect event. Whether you just rent the Exhibit areas, the Planetarium, group meeting space, Outdoor Ecology Lab, our front field for a large tent, or all of the above – your event will be the hit of the season!
Regularly changing science exhibits provide a special background of interactive learning and fun for your receptions, business presentations, or holiday and birthday parties!
Eugene Science Center Rentals typically occur outside of our normal museum and planetarium hours.
To book your rental, contact our Guest Relations & Operations Department at [email protected].
If you would like to schedule a birthday party during our regular museum hours, learn more on our birthday party page.
|Rental Options With Base Prices||Max Capacity||$ per Hour While Open to the Public||$ per Hour While Closed to the Public|
|Outdoor Ecology Lab||60||$75||$100|
|Outdoor Science Field||$75||$75|
A small conference room with tables and chairs that will seat up to 25 people. Each room comes with a mounted projector and whiteboard that is perfect for group meetings, lunches, or recording a lecture for your class. Food and drinks are allowed, with easy entrance to an outdoor space for a picnic or food truck access.
This unique meeting space is perfect for a movie, game night, concert, lecture or to watch one of our planetarium or laser shows. Seats up to 85 people, comes with a HDMI connection to our large projector and sound system, wireless microphones, and more.
After Hours planetarium rental upgrade options:
- Live Planetarium Show Presenter (additional fee required)
- Live 45-minute show
- Scheduling restrictions may apply
- Front Section Planetarium Seat Removal (additional fee required)
- Open up your floor space for meeting tables, your own bean bag chairs, a mini yoga studio, a dance floor, and more
- Scheduling restrictions may apply
Our ever-changing array of exhibits features something for everyone! Explore our hands-on exhibits all to yourselves! You can even connect your Bluetooth device to our overhead speakers.
Enjoy all that Eugene Science Center has to offer! A full facility rental allows all of your guests to explore our exhibits, float in and out of our conference rooms to eat and drink, and watch shows in the planetarium (up to 85 people per show at one time). This rental selection is fun for everyone on your guest list!
* Not available during open hours
Set up your own concert or ceremony on our outdoor stage in the beautiful Alton Baker Park overlooking a pond that is home to local plants and wildlife. Chairs and outdoor speakers are not included. Power hook-ups are available.
Guidelines for all rentals
- Events with more than 70 people attending may result in an extra staffing fee
- Some rentals include access to our prep kitchen for a catered event
- A 10% discount is offered to all Eugene Science Center Supporting Members
- A 25% discount is offered for non-profit organizations with proper paperwork
- Set up and take down is factored into all events
- We recommend that you allow 20-30 minutes for set up before and after to gather personal belongings and to clean up after your event
- Time and fees can be flexible depending on your event
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due in order to complete your reservation
- The remaining 50% is due 24 hours before your event is set to begin
- Failure to make payment will result in the cancelation of the event
Interested in Event Upgrades Or special packages?
- Contact us for further information and pricing options