Open: Tuesday – Sunday | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
NEW! Extended Hours on Friday nights | open til 7:00 PM
(open daily in July and August)
Please check our Planetarium Calendar for showtimes.
- Mondays except for some holidays and no-school days (2018/19 special open Mondays: November 12, December 24, December 31, January 7, January 21, February 18, March 25, May 27)
- During University of Oregon home football games (2018 dates: September 1, 8, 15, 22; October 13; November 3, 17)
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
|Eugene Science Center Members|
|Planetarium Show||$5||Free!||$4||Member Rate*|
|Exhibit Hall + 1 Planetarium Show||$8||Free!||$6||Member Rate*|
|Additional Planetarium Shows||$4||Free!||$4||Member Rate*|
|Matinee Laser Shows||$8||Free!||$7||$5|
|Evening Laser Shows||$10||Free!||$9||$7|
*Member rate: Eugene Science Center Members receive FREE admission to “Stargazing” shows and pay $2.50 for all other Planetarium shows. Memberships can be purchased here.
Special pricing applies to Seasonal Laser Shows, Tot Discovery Days, and select special events.
The museum accepts payments via cash, personal check, and all major credit cards
Eugene Science Center is a weapons-free and smoke-free facility.
Food and beverages are not allowed in the exhibit and planetarium areas. Guests are welcome to use our Community Room which has a natural snack and beverage vending machine. Guests are also welcome to bring their own food and drinks to enjoy in our Community Room, which is typically open to all guests except when rented or booked for special meetings and events.
Eugene Science Center welcomes everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, income, ability, gender or gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other aspect of human identity.
Museums For All
Eugene Science Center is joining with more than 100 museums to offer Museums For All. Individuals and families who show an EBT card and a valid photo ID will receive the following admission benefits:
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall for $1.00 per person (up to 6 family members total)
- Admission to “Stargazing” Planetarium shows for $1.00 per person (up to 6 family members total)
- Regular admission rates for all other Planetarium shows
Our Museums For All program is sponsored in part by the Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation and Thermo Fisher Scientific. If you’re interested in helping sponsor this museum access program, please email Peggy Whalen, or call her at (541) 682-7883.
Thank you for your support!