Eugene Science Center uses a registration software called Amilia.
Amilia allows you to log in at any time to check on program details, invoices, and your order history with Eugene Science Center.
Here’s what you need to know about registering online:
- If this is your first time registering for a program through Amilia, you will be prompted to set up an account with your email address. Please set up your Amilia account using the email address at which you would like to receive important information and updates about Eugene Science Center programs you register for.
- Verify your email account by clinking the link sent in the verification email sent by Amilia. You can now log in and begin registration:
- The “Account Owner” in Amilia is the primary adult in your family who will be completing registrations. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule, the account owner may only register children for programs for whom they are the legal parent or guardian.
- When adding a program to your cart, you will be prompted to “select participants to register.” Scroll down and click “add another person” and fill out the required information for the child you are registering. This will link your child to your account.
- Click on the blue icon next to an individual’s name to register them for the selected program.
- To register for multiple programs at once, continue adding items to your cart until you are ready to check out.
- During checkout, you will be prompted to complete registration forms for each participant.
Attention members: To receive the 10% member discount, answer YES to the question ‘Are you currently a Eugene Science Center member?’ during checkout. If you receive a member discount and your membership is expired at the time of the program you are registering for, our staff will ask you to renew your membership or pay the difference owed.
Installment Payment Option: You have the choice of paying for summer camp 100% upfront OR 50% upfront with future installments. Installment plans for camp payments are only available for online credit card purchases. Installment plans end on June 20th, 2018.
If you are requesting a need-based scholarship, please fill out this form.
For assistance with registration, please contact [email protected] or call 541-682-7888.